Davis Anderson, Deputy County Administrator, Human Resources Director, Public Information Officer
Fairfield County Human Resources
350 Columbia Road
P.O. Drawer 60
The Human Resource Department mission is “to provide leadership that fosters the growth and development of all employees through proactive, innovative and quality customer service” that covers all aspects of Human Resources. Also, to be a strategic business partner for County Council & the Administrator to control operational cost.
HUMAN RESOURCES PROGRAMS
- Payroll distribution
- Employee Benefits and Insurance
- South Carolina Retirement
- Worker’s Compensation
- Employee classification and compensation
- Recruitment and Selection
- Employee Relations
- Staff Development
- Employment Safety & Training
- County General Liability Management
ADMINISTRATIVE OVERSITE OF THE FOLLOWING DEPARTMENTS
- Maintenance and Litter Control
- Animal Control
- Detention Center
The Human Resources Department must have compliance with the following:
- Local, state, and federal laws including the FLSA
- OSHA regulation
- EEOC regulation
- Affirmative Action
- The Employee Insurance Program
- The South Carolina Retirement System
- The South Carolina Association of Counties risk management program.
- The South Carolina Employment Commission employee codes.
- The South Carolina Worker Compensation Commission codes.